Thursday, June 26, 2014

Two Releases by Samanthya Wyatt

I promised a spot on my blog for fellow Soul Mate Publishing author, Samanthya Wyatt, who has not one but TWO releases this month. Whew! What an accomplishment but that would make me hyperventilate. I'm running hard to prepare for my August release.

Samanthya writes both historicals and contemporary novels. Her covers are featured below. Let her know which cover, title, and blurb you prefer. I'm sure she'll be curious to hear from you. Good luck with your releases, Samanthya! Both of them. :)



The Right One 

He abducts the wrong woman . . . she proves she is the right one.
Katherine Radbourn’s brother is missing and she will do anything to find him. But, when a dark lord kidnaps her and holds her captive, she finds he has captured her heart as well. Even though he tells her she is the wrong one, she knows she is the right one for him.


 

Something More 

A determined man, a headstrong woman, and a battle of wills.

On his way to an important meeting, a light flirtation turns into more than Matthew expects. The alluring beauty does not need his money, and makes it clear she does not need him.

Carrie trusts no man. Until a pair of mischievous eyes melts her defenses, and has her second guessing her convictions.

 
In Samanthya's Own Words:
Ever since I can remember, I’ve loved curling up with a good book. I wrote poems and short stories as a child. When I graduated, my life changed. I married a military man, traveled, and had a family. My own children were in high school before I started writing again.

I enjoy penning a story with strong characters, a bit of humor, and active scenes. I invite you to lay the worries of the world off your shoulders and get lost in the pages of a romance, where you embark on a journey with the hero and heroine, become involved in a dream, plunge into a world of fantasy, live an adventure your heart can share.

Website:  www.samanthyawyatt.com
Both books are available at amazon
The Right One      http:amzn.to/1lEk2qY
Something More    available June 25th
Also, find her on Facebook, Goodreads, Amazon, and Soul Mate Publishing.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment